That's right, now it's time for you to do something for me. You didn't think all this compelling prose and smarmy social commentary came without a price, did you buddy? Wrong! Now get your ass in gear!
I think things over here at The Free Thinker are going well. I should probably try to curb the gratuitous use of italics, and the words "gem" and "whack," but beyond that it's all gravy.
Except for this template. Sure, it was alright when I was just starting out. Really, at first I just wanted to focus on content. Now that I've got that down the presentation needs some work. Using one of the templates that comes with Blogger just screams "amateur," don't you think?
Can anybody suggest a nice template for me? Something a little flashy would be nice, although I'd consider something more simple if it was eye-catching. Double points if it comes in a three-column version. Also remember that a lot of the templates out there were made for the Old Blogger™, and won't very well with the fancy New Blogger.
As an example of my taste here's one I really like. Unfortunately it's for Old Blogger. Even a link to a decent template site would be appreciated. Googling mostly found older stuff or small sites with 2-5 templates at most.
While I'm soliciting feedback, is there anything else about the blog that could use a change? Sick of me throwing random Flickr images next to each post? Should I change my picture to one with my freaking shirt on? Let me know!
Completely superfluous image courtesy of lu6fpj.
- Be safe and considerate...and bland
- Born again blogger
- Vice grip
- Hunka hunka tacky love
- I'd like to thank my Mom...for raising me to be di...
- Chat truce
- Scamming like it's 1989
- Get to work, lazy blogosphere!
- Just call it the "bowling bag"
- Ex Communication
- The sketch doesn't last forever, but the memories ...
- 21 things you didn't know about sex...with me
- Man overboard
- It's a bullet massager, I swear!
- Dancing with WASPs
- Can you see me now?
- Your love is like a cinnamon heart rammed up my as...
- Screw you guys
- Blame Alexander Fleming
- Taking minty fresh a little too far
- We need a fresh supply of tampon rations NOW!
- Step away from the keyboard!
- Now to infect my enemies!
- You can't spell culture without cult
- Help me help you get rid of Me™
- This cheese needs more whiz
- Line: crossed
- Sleepwalking woman has sex with strangers!?
- Back in the ghetto
- ▼ February (30)
Stories I"m Digging
- 15 Minute Lunch
- about a boy and his briefs
- Blogging My Way To Self Importance!
- Diary Of An Addict
- Human Nature
- I must be dreaming
- in the what?
- Our Little Institution
- Planet Skybar
- Rainbow Colored Glasses
- Ready, Reset, Go!
- Rhamblings and Grahamblings
- Sarah O.
- The Adventures of Ken
- The West Village Kid
- trading faces
- What Isn't Given