My dear friend Sarah O is quite the whiz with the camera. Honestly, I've been puttering around with my camera phone and it just doesn't cut it. It takes decent pictures, but I don't get to do all that artsy stuff the "real" photogs do, with exposures and shutter speeds. I'm trembling at the very thought!
Anyways, until I can find a sugar daddy to buy me a digital SLR, check out Sarah's unbelievably amusing cat vs. squirrel photos. This might have been a bloodbath if there hadn't been that glass between them. But luckily it was, and hilarity ensued.
I think there's good money to be made in constructing a large box with glass in the middle, buying a bunch of animals, trying different pairs, and YouTubing the results. Anybody want to offer me some venture capital? First up: poodle vs. a dozen iguanas.
- Be safe and considerate...and bland
- Born again blogger
- Vice grip
- Hunka hunka tacky love
- I'd like to thank my Mom...for raising me to be di...
- Chat truce
- Scamming like it's 1989
- Get to work, lazy blogosphere!
- Just call it the "bowling bag"
- Ex Communication
- The sketch doesn't last forever, but the memories ...
- 21 things you didn't know about sex...with me
- Man overboard
- It's a bullet massager, I swear!
- Dancing with WASPs
- Can you see me now?
- Your love is like a cinnamon heart rammed up my as...
- Screw you guys
- Blame Alexander Fleming
- Taking minty fresh a little too far
- We need a fresh supply of tampon rations NOW!
- Step away from the keyboard!
- Now to infect my enemies!
- You can't spell culture without cult
- Help me help you get rid of Me™
- This cheese needs more whiz
- Line: crossed
- Sleepwalking woman has sex with strangers!?
- Back in the ghetto
- ▼ February (30)
Stories I"m Digging
- 15 Minute Lunch
- about a boy and his briefs
- Blogging My Way To Self Importance!
- Diary Of An Addict
- Human Nature
- I must be dreaming
- in the what?
- Our Little Institution
- Planet Skybar
- Rainbow Colored Glasses
- Ready, Reset, Go!
- Rhamblings and Grahamblings
- Sarah O.
- The Adventures of Ken
- The West Village Kid
- trading faces
- What Isn't Given