Trying to take the weekend off of the club but still need your House fix? I've got you covered.

Welcome to my first mix of the week. This week I found a kick-ass set from Brookes and Bown. One thing that bugs me about a lot of sets is that the start or end is too...mild. I've got a quite a few where the first 6 minutes is nothing but a drum, or it peters out toward the last 15 minutes. Not this one. The start and end both have great tracks, with a bunch of excellent stuff in the middle. It's got a fair bit of variety too, mixing the gay anthems I'd expect to hear at Fly (Toronto's gay drug club) with the dirty beats you find at the Comfort Zone (the all day party with a mixed crowd). Highly recommended!

Get this set now! You can listen to it without signing up, but to download you have to get a free account. For some reason you click the "Podcast" button to download. Somebody explain to these people what a podcast is. Anyways, enjoy!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    From Brookes & Bown - UK
    Thanks for your positive feedback and we are glad that you enjoy the set, i new mix is available on www.mixupload.com now called Sugar Spring 2007. Our style is fairly genuine and I make it all worth while when music lovers can enjoy it on the other side of the world

    Regards


    Paul

Post a Comment