Okay so this half-naked Thursday thing is all a little new to me. I was supposed to take care of this yesterday, but life had other plans. So either you can pretend it's Thursday or you can't look. Sound fair?

Sorry about the graininess, I couldn't find the flash attachment for my camera phone.

Oh and I have a hard time smiling in pictures. That's why I'm sporting the scowl. Does somebody out there want to coach me? It makes me look sort of angry and heterosexual, and some guys go for that, right?

Anyways, enjoy...I hope!

11 Comments:

  1. altmike said...
    um...not sure why there are no comments....but I am enjoying...
    Anonymous said...
    You are one sexy dude. I am enjoying your pic.

    Ken
    www.khudson.com/blog
    Anonymous said...
    Oh wow... yes, totally nice!

    For "how to smile" tips... Here's a link to at least one good pointer, I think.

    Oh, while I haven't decided if I'll be consistent with HNT, here's the basic outline for it from the grand-master of it. If you want to introduce yourself to the "HNT community", post a comment on that site's next HNT saying you've just started, etc.
    Jeff Skybar said...
    Nice Pic!! The not smiling gives you a look and sets you apart from others. I say go with it. Hmm I don't think I'm quite ready for HNT. My body is fine, it's my mental state that is not ready to show off my body.
    Anonymous said...
    Hott!

    m.
    Kevin said...
    Ummm .... lick.

    Yeah ...
    Anonymous said...
    Hetero? Hardly.
    S said...
    It doesn't look like you. Well, sorta.
    Steve said...
    Are those CK underwear? I have some like that. And, a better late than never HNT to you.
    Anonymous said...
    Look at that face! Cutie Patootie!
    Threnody said...
    altmike: It's because nobody reads my blog on weekends. Seriously.

    Steven: How the hell am I supposed to know what I look like?

    Everyone else: Thanks

Post a Comment