Today the man that brought you sketch out and poutine queen is happy to present the latest word to emerge from his top-secret alphalab: vicey.

While not as original as "poutine queen," I think turning this oft-used noun into an adjective is very appropriate. I'm a vicey guy, and if anyone can think of another adjective that conveys the same message so succinctly, I'd like to hear it. There's sketchy, but really sketchy conveys a certain lack of trustworthiness. One can be vicey without being a bad person. Just look at me: Filled with vice but also generous, friendly and a really good lay.

So there you have it folks. I predict vicey will follow truthiness to become 2007's word of the year. Start saving up to replace all those dictionaries!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow, I learn something everyday. Before going to Canada 4 years ago, I did not even know what poutine was. And now, realizing that I had been a poutine queen for the past 4 years without even knowing it, way cool. Now if I can just find one of those vicey weekends here that you refer to....oh,la,la....

    Ken
    www.khudson.com/blog

Post a Comment