- His verbal diarrhea is suddenly replaced by verbal constipation.
- His internal monologue is suddenly externalized. He's heard muttering to himself throughout the day.
- When asked how his weekend was, he emits a loud moan and goes back to what he was doing.
- He glares at his coworker when "Manic Monday" comes on her radio.
- The bags under his eyes are large enough to double as change purses.
- He's 10 pounds lighter than he was on Friday.
- He fell asleep on the subway to work...standing up.
- His voice sounds exactly as you'd expect after yelling for 16 straight hours.
- He's constantly texting some random dude he met over the weekend.
- He slightly alters the lyrics while singing along to "Sexy Back"
- He absentmindedly puts his water bottle in his back pocket as he walks about the office.
- ▼ April (6)
Stories I"m Digging
- 15 Minute Lunch
- about a boy and his briefs
- Blogging My Way To Self Importance!
- Diary Of An Addict
- Human Nature
- I must be dreaming
- in the what?
- Our Little Institution
- Planet Skybar
- Rainbow Colored Glasses
- Ready, Reset, Go!
- Rhamblings and Grahamblings
- Sarah O.
- The Adventures of Ken
- The West Village Kid
- trading faces
- What Isn't Given